Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Day After Halloween




You might think Halloween is over, but we are still celebrating! This afternoon the man with the scariest house on the street brought me a bag of candy because he noticed that I hadn't come trick-or-treating there last night. While mom and grandma and I were tasting sour gummy worms, the UPS man pulled in the driveway! We all cheered and ran outside (we might have startled the UPS man with our enthusiasm). He gave me a package from Aunt Amy and Uncle Jeff. I loved the tattoos the most. I wanted to put the biggest one on my arm right away. I loved the ducks, too. I lined them up and fed them grass and quacked at them. I "a-chood" appreciately at the skull and crossbones tissues. But when mom showed me the "chia" witch and told me that we could grow grass on her head, I had to protest. "NO! I don't want to do that," I insisted, and I am not backing down.